Tuesday, July 27, 2010

P.I term 2

Expert
 Shows weeks of work
 Audience is very interested
 I've done the work myself
 Research in my words – with my personality in it
 Contains humour(?)
 Interaction with the audience
 Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression

Practititioner
 Shows three or four weeks of work
 Contains pictures and steps
 Information is interesting and in my own words
 Adults have supported me without doing work for me
 Some humour
 Some interaction
 Audience is attentive
 Speech is clear

Apprentice
 Shows about a week’s work
 A little information – some in my own words
 Adults have done some of it for me
 No interaction with the audience
 No humour
 Poor presentation
 Few pictures

Novice
 Reads the words on the PowerPoint or Glog
Clearly started at the last minute
 Hardly any info
 Parents have done a lot of it for me
 No pictures or steps
 Copied straight off the internet
 No humour
 Not finished on time
 Untidy presentation
 Speech is not very clear

12 comments:

  1. Ancient PI alan you had lots and lots of info and you spoke very clearly and your catapult was awesome so congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good PI alan i really liked it you had lots of good info in\ it

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very well researched topic Alan. You spoke well and included some audience participation, which was great. Next time, put less writing on your poster and more pictures instead. It was great to see the catapult in action! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. natalya good pi alan I really injoyed it so much and i liked the modle


    well done it was very cool and doing the catapolt made me get shakey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great PI Alan. You had alot of info And you had spent alot of time on your awesome catapult. Speak a bit louder with more expresion. But Good job

    Luce, Zia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You chose a really interesting topic to learn about Alan. Perhaps with so much written information, your presentation would have been better to be in a different format - perhaps as a talk, with pictures. Your catapult was tremendous. Your first shot was truly impressive. Good job, Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! alan that was great it was really cool how you bluid that thing and showed how it works.
    next time talk a little slower but good jod

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alana- That was really cool how you made your on catapult I didn't care how the first one worded but the others didn't

    Hannah- Great PI Alan! you put a lot of effort in it and you made a great catapult.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pi alan that was so cool but next time you can make it a little more interactive with the class but apart from that the information was great
    Sophie,Britt

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! cool P.I Alan! We really enjoyed it!
    Libby: WOW Alan I really like the catapult!
    Kate: Wow Alan! Cool P.I! You had lots of info and nice catapult!
    Kate and Libby

    ReplyDelete